Saturday, August 19, 2006

Welcome!

Welcome to the new website of the Freedom Phalanx Reserve on the Freedom server. Our supergroup is open to all. We ask only that you serve the community and each other, respect others and help other members in whatever way they need.

If you are a member of the Freedom Phalanx Reserve, you might be wondering who I am and why I am posting on behalf of the supergroup. That's because you know me as The Raving Redhead. I have been in charge of the supergroup for about a year, while we await the return of our true leader and founder, States Girl. I am also the base architect, so if you have any suggestions, comments, complements or complaints about the base, e-mail them to me in-game.

In the future, all important announcements, bulletins and policy changes will be posted here, so please check this site regularly for the latest news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home